AEGIS is an business unit of Aquitaine Electronique and represents its center of expertise specialized in the design and the production of industrial equipments and control-command systems. It brings together 40 people on a total area of 2,000 m2.
Its activities mainly target the demanding industrial sectors such as aerospace, naval, defense, chemical and petrochemical, agro-food, pharmaceutical, oil and gas and manufacturing industry.
Its activities mainly target the demanding sectors of chemical and petrochemical, food, pharmaceutical, oil and gas and manufacturing industry.
Recognised for the skills and expertise of its teams, AEGIS offers complete “turnkey” services and supports its clients in all phases of their projects, from design to commissioning.
Thanks to our partnership with the largest manufacturers and publishers of industrial solutions, we can assist you in the definition and implementation of industrial automation and supervision solutions.
AEGIS offers global industrial solutions and is now broadening its offer by being a major player in the constitution of the AECE group…
Our service offer :
- Design office and multidisciplinary engineering
- Integrator of Industry 4.0 solutions
- Retrofit of facilities and machines
- Audit and technical assistance
- Functional analysis
- Project management
- Multidisciplinary industrial expertise
- Quality services and achievements
- Adaptability and responsiveness
- Recognized experience in many sectors of activity
- Our design offices and manufacturing sites based in France
Quality, the DNA of AEGIS
Our commitment to a quality approach since 1986 is reflected in our desire to satisfy our customers, by setting up optimal working conditions for our staff, and by including our activities in an approach that respects the environment.
Our sectors of activity :
- Aeronautics (civil and military)
- Military (naval and land)
- Oil & Gas
Solution Integrator :
- National Instruments